Mark Knecht wrote:

It's got to be an april fool's joke...

Has to be. Why else would it use "NT" and "comercial-grade" in the same
paragraph?<G>

I understand porting as the process of adapting a piece of useful code so it works in a system it was not initially designed for. OO code should be no easier / difficult to port then modular code.

I'm not a programmer but I hear that Object Oriented programming makes
it trivial to port anything to anything. I'm not the least bit
surprised to hear this...

- Mark