On April 1, 2005 09:43 am, quoth Jeff Smelser:
> On Thursday 31 March 2005 04:29 pm, Robert Persson wrote:
> > When I left-click on a link a new tab opens in akgregator, but the page
> > doesn't load there and the page-loading progress bar hangs at 0%.
> > Meanwhile the page loads in the external browser as it would if I had
> > middle-clicked the link.
>
> Works just fine here..
>
> Jeff

Aha!

I have just found that if I go into kcontrol->KDE Components->Component
Chooser and set browser to open "based on contents the contents of the url"
the problem goes away.

As always, thanks for helping me on this one.

Robert
--
Robert Persson

"No matter how much ye shake yer peg