Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:32:58 +0800 ______ ___ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Hello. I am reading the ebuild handbook, trying to make and maintain
| ebuilds myself.
| | The first step is to checkout gentoo-x86 module,

You can't. Access to gentoo CVS is limited to developers.

It's ridiculous. It's being said, if I wish to be a developer, I need to do something like porting a software into gentoo and write an ebuild and get accepted, while in the 'writing ebuild' handbook it's said to write ebuilds I first checkout current gentoo-x86, and you told me to checkout gentoo-x86 I need to be a developer.

Forgive me for being rude. I must find a way to port the newest CJKUniFont into gentoo.