Aractor wrote:

Why would you usually only use root?
Just use the Andy account and SU if you ever need something under the root account...

On Apr 12, 2005 12:05 AM, *Andy* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I installed Adobe photoshop using wine on an account called "andy". I
    know wine doesn't work well when used in root but I usually only use
    root so I was wondering if there is a way to open my Photoshop 7.0
    using
    root with Wine.