yeah but i don't think i will right away i thought I could get qemu to
run Windows XP but it seems there is a bug in it that prevents it from
booting correctly so I'll wait to do this for now.
I figured that the system would be more organized if i moved the
promary drive(120 Gig with Gentoo) to primary master (hda) instead of
leaving it as primary slave (hdb).  I guess it really doesn't matter
though.