Hi 4 everyone,
I have a little problem:
i have a file list in /tmp/iadmos (contains 28 file name which are in the
current directory, i made this list with:

egrep -il 'trt_attr.*[",]iadm' t*.dcl > /tmp/iadmos

then I want to cut out the files which don't contain the string 'NOIADM'.

So I did:

for i in `cat /tmp/iadmos` ; do egrep -lv 'NOIADM' $i ; done

which gave me all 28 file name. I wondered about it, so I tried:

for i in `cat /tmp/iadmos` ; do egrep -l 'NOIADM' $i ; done

which gave me 4 file i checked them they contain 'NOIADM' but why first egrep
finds that they don't?

(it's a really small problem, 'cause I checked it again, but it confuses
me ...)

Zsoltik@