On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 15:27 +0200, Frédéric Grosshans wrote:
> Le mardi 19 avril 2005 à 09:09 +0930, Iain Buchanan a écrit :
>

> > are you sure this doesn't answer your question?  It solved my system
> > clock drift (which was about 30 minutes a day, but hw clock was ok).  I
> > know adjtime is used to correct inaccurate hwclocks, but it can get
> > stuffed.  post your /etc/adjtime and see what it says...
>
> I've already played with it / deleted it and it doesn't seem to change
> anything. My current /etc/adjtime is
>
> 0.000000 1113497480 0.000000
> 1113497480
> LOCAL
>
> and didn't prevent any drift
> --
> Frédéric Grosshans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am having the same problem here too. I still haven't sorted out the
cause, but judging from the number of people having this problem
recently, I would say that some library/program (or maybe config file?)
was changed recently to cause this.

All I know is, I only started having this problem recently after an
update. Up until then, my clock stayed fairly accurate.

Just for the record, here is my /etc/adjtime:
0.000000 1112675669 0.000000
1112675669
LOCAL

Robert