Christoph Gysin wrote:
Al Bayrouni wrote:

There is a bug while compiling media-video/mjpegtools.

Yep.

It is referenced in bugzilla.gentoo.org as NEW.

AFAIR the problem has been solved. It just needs some dev who writes a proper solution back into cvs.

k3b depends on mjpegtools so k3b emerge fails.

No. k3b hasn't even started merging. mjpegtools is a dependency. You can't merge k3b until you have successfully merged mjpegtools.

You can check all needed dependencies with:
$ emerge -avt k3b

Christoph
Thank you for this details :)
And interesting info.
May be it is an oppurtinity for me to leanr programs like growfsiso transcode and so on. I like the command line) but I still need k3b because it is very confortable and easy to use.

a+
Al Bayrouni