emerge mplayer should give you gmplayer, as well as mplayer, although
there are so many USE flags for mplayer, and one or other of them may
affect whether gmplayer is actually built. Maybe the gtk flag?

emerge kmplayer for the kde front end.

emerge xmmplayer OR xmms-xmmsmplayer for an mplayer plugin to xmms (I am
not sure what the difference is between those two, eix found them for
me)