El Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:35:31 -0400
Bradley Serbu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

You don't need to mount Audio CDs, you only need to specify what device
in /dev (say, /dev/cdrom or /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 or something like that)
points to your CD drive in the program's settings, and it will
automatically see it whenever you put a CD in it. Try looking in
/etc/fstab and see what your device is and use that (not /mnt/whatever,
but /dev/whatever) to put in your program's settings.