On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Digby Tarvin wrote:

[snip]

> I think it would be nicer if the '-C' option turned it off, and that
> being invoked with the name 'vi' should cause that option to be assumed.
> Likewise for any other change that I havn't stunbled over yet...

[snip]
> Regards,
> DigbyT
> --
> Digby R. S. Tarvin                                             [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]
> http://www.digbyt.com

Hi,
If you found the apropriate parameters to vim, just create an alias for
vi, or a script in your local bin ($HOME/bin likely) which starts vim
with the given parameters.

HTH.
Cheers,
Tamas Sarga                             Sárga Tamás
--
Make the world confused!                Zavard össze a világot!
Smile on monday morning!                Mosolyogj hétfő reggel!