Hi.
Well I decided to try the new gnome 2.10, after previous dissapointments and
uninstallations so I painfully unmasked and unkeyworded (?) each dependancy
by hand just to find out when starting gnome that it somehow kept my old
settings. I tried rming ~/.gnome* ~/.gtk* ~/.gconf*, but to no avail. They
were still there. And looking in /etc/ and /usr/share/ didn't yeld anything.
Anyone got any thoughts on how I should go about removing my old settings to
start from scratch (except creating a new user)?

--
Adi