I've been trying to capture HD over firewire from my SA 3250 using
test-mpeg2 for a few days now.  Looks like it's finally working!!  Now
I'd like to take the next step.

My specs:  AMD64, Gentoo(2.6.9-r14), nVidia 6600GT

a) I want to try changing channels with 6200ch.  Unfortunately I
didn't have the source.  I got that, but don't have the Makefile.  Can
someone provide that, an ebuild, a binary, or both?

b) Some channels come in perfect, others come in pixelated.  Is this
an artifact of how I was capturing, or will this also be an issue
inside myth?  Can I do anything to help it go away?

c) I subscribe to HBO, but HBO doesn't seem to come over 1394.  Is
that in accordance with the FCC, or does Comcast owe me that via 1394
as well?