Luigi Pinna wrote:

> Hello!
> I installed a new Gentoo box with KDE3.4 and aspell but, if I try to use
> aspell in kmail (I said in the control center to use aspell), I read
> that the PATH is wrong or check if I installed apell.
> I use aspell 0.60.2 from the portage tree, where can I modify the PATH?
> Or where was the old PATH (I can create a soft link)?
> Thanks a lot,
> Luigi

What do you get when you (not root) enter the commands:

$ which aspell
$ echo $PATH

When creating a new message in KMail, at the top there is a line that says,
"Identity:".  What does it say?  (Mine says Default (Default))

>From KMail:
1. go to Settings | Configure KMail...
2. Select the profile you found in the Identity line -- Default (Default)
3. Click the "Modify" button
4. Click the "Advanced" button
5. What do you see on the line that says "Dictionary:"?

HTH!

--
                     G a b r i e l   M .   B e d d i n g f i e l d