Remy Blank wrote:

Robert G. Hays wrote:

(Shall I tell you just _how_ many of your sig/tags I have captured? Keep 'em coming! :D ) (I'm sharing them with others (with attribution),
and they are geting quite a kick out of them!)

I agree. I can't help noticing Neil's sigs are much funnier than any
other I have seen so far (actually, they're pretty much the *only*
really funny ones...).
Neil, are you making them up yourself, or do you have a good source?
-- Remy

Well, I get a few funny ones from the totallity of everyone else in the w-w-world, but that total doesn't **even** threaten the total I get from Neil.
And most of the 'rest of the w-w-world' are usually in the bottom ten percent by funniest (is that a word? // It is now!), and I asked that same question recently, and Neil said that he has been using some kind of gopher for years to collect them electronically; I suspect that he's put a few in there by hand, too. Neil?

Best, all,
rgh.