Friday 29 April 2005 23.38-n, Tamas Sarga ezt írta:
> I emerged XFCE4 and XFCE4-extras. It built without any problem.
> I start it by KDM, or startxfce4 and it seems weird. There isn't
> titlebar of the windows, so I can't minimize, or even move, or resize
> these. Alt+TAB isn't work. I can not change windows.
> What can be the problem?
> What information do you need?
> The logs don't contain any relevant message.

It sounds like xfwm4 doesn't run. Check it.
(In this case you should check xfce's xinitrc:
/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc
or /home/${USER}/.config/xfce4/xinitrc.
If these files contains xfwm4 like this:
xfwm4 --daemon
then you should check your session under /home/${USER}/.cache/ .
Most of time removing the cache resolves this problem.
Zsoltik@

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!