Pere Gentoo wrote:

>If I emerge again KDE, what would happens? Emerge will continue on the
>point i t has break? or it will begin again from the beginning? If it
>begins again could there be any problem whit the files it have
>generated the first emerge process?

IIRC kde is a metapackage, so its not really one big package. It just
depends on everything that is needed.
Try: "emerge -avt kde", it will show what needs to be merged to complete
kde.

>What is the best way to correct that?

$ emerge -avt kde

If it fails at the same point (with the same error message), try
searching bugzilla [1] with the package name and version.

If you can't find anything related, post the first error message in a

Christoph

 [1] http://bugs.gentoo.org

--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" [EMAIL PROTECTED]