On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 11:44 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> In the calendar mode: menu:view/current_view/day_view ??
> Then check again.
>
> On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 03:37 +0100, José Moreira wrote:
> > Nope it aint here :|
> >

> > Qua, 2005-05-04 às 06:32 +0800, W.Kenworthy escreveu:
> > > Sometimes you get a size of zero for an evolution pane.  Looking
> > > carefully through your alcoholic fog, grab the edge of the left side of
> > > the right pane (the calendar pane) and drag it to the right.  It looks
> > > like a narrow, dimpled vertical bar.

I hadn't replied because I don't have an answer and haven't bothered to
do any troubleshooting or research yet.  Anyhow, on one of my systems,
Evolution no longer has a calendar or task pane available at all. By not
available, I mean there are no menu entries under view->window in
addition to there not being any buttons to push at the lower left to get
into those panes.  Email and Contacts are there, just not the calendar
or tasks.

I believe that José is running into the same issue.

Regards,
Paul