On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 23:34 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 18:07 -0600, Joseph wrote:
> > I want to add pseudo printer to cups that will use "fax2ps" command to
> > convert hylafax tiff image to PostScript file.
> >
> > The current "Print to File (PostScript)" pseudo printer generate ps file
> > that is impossible to read.
> >
> > I can easily add another pseudo printer but I'm not sure what argument
> > to put "command setting" line beside "fax2ps"
>
> guessing here, but I suspect that you should look at the code for the
> existing pseudo printer to get inspiration.
>
> and/or experiment.

I already thought about it and couldn't figure much out of it; as if it
was somehow compile into the CUPS.  Though I as able to find that the
preudo printer interfaces filters are in this directory and it is
possible to write one (if one knows how):

/usr/kde/3.2/share/apps/kdeprint/filters

--
#Joseph