Hi list!

I have a basic ebuild question I'd like to ask you.
The software I'm trying to write an ebuild, builds python bindings
The rest is C && C++.

Python bindings use python-like setup, which is provided by
distutils_src_install( )

If "src_install ( )" is simply
make DESTDIR=${D} install || die
then i have to emerge it with -sandbox. Otherwise it dies on access
voliation when trying
to install the python part. This is understandable, since it tires to
write to /usr/.. directly.

Is there a nice way to get the python part installed thru
distutils_src_install ( ) ?

The hierarchy of the project is a little bit complex so it cannot be
done by issueing
make -C [...] install    --   on the C/C++ part
cd [...] && distutils_src_install ( )    --    on the python part

--
Regards
Karol Krzak