Rob wrote:

Dmitri Vassilenko wrote:

On Thursday May 5 2005 16:17, rob3 wrote:

OK, I think I have an accessable draft copy of the doc at
www.gentoo-wiki.com/User:Roblytle.

It seems to be available anonymously, and editable. I am no wiki expert
so its likely something is screwed up. I'd like it to end up in the
HOWTO Security and Anonymity category, but I have no idea how to do this.

No, it's fine. It needs to be wikified, though. We're working on a guide to explain this.

Meanwhile, just put {{Wikify}} somewhere and let others do the messy work. ;)
I'll sort it into the appropriate category soon.

Thanks,
Dmitri (Tro)

Thank you Dmitri !

Rob

Someone already put it in.  Thank you!!!

Rob.