On 5/8/2005 3:43 PM Peter De Zutter wrote:

Add yourself to the wheel group, and then you'll be able to su to root.

I thought I did that with the '-G wheel' option I passed to useradd. I also think that if I'm not part of the wheel group, I wouldn't even have the opportunity to enter a password after doing 'su'. How can I check to be sure I'm part of the wheel group?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse