fire-eyes schreef:
> There's quite a lot of messages today with zero subject, all I see is
> [gentoo-user]. This gets confusing when you get a ton of mail a day. It
> might be interesting to many others too, but they end up deleting it
> because it's got no subject.
>
> Or at least respond to subjectless messages with a subject...
>
> Thanks!

Thank you for saying; I thought it was just me.

But what's weird is:

1) most of the time the subject appears in the headers when I select the
message to read (in Thunderbird), and the messages are correctly
threaded; the subject just does not appear in the folder list;

2) In my last reply to a message I specifically copied and pasted the
subject (from an earlier message in the same thread which does have a
subject) before sending, but having just gotten the message, my subject
does not appear.

So I don't know what's going on, but at least it's not some weird
Thunderbird extension, or my ISP...

Holly