Just got around to trying to boot Gentoo 2005.0 on my desktop. My hard drive controller is now natively supported (Highpoint HPT372N), so the LiveCD booted without a problem. But now my wireless adapter (D-Link DWL-120+) isn't supported, since I don't have any network devices other than eth0 (wired) and lo. Seeing as how this is my Internet connection, I'm stuck yet again. (I'm not a big fan of stage3 installs.)

Since I (strangely enough) have money in my wallet, are there any wireless cards that are natively supported in Gentoo?

--
Colin