Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to this email server things and some days ago I've
installed a postfix server just to send outgoing mail (relay) but now
I have to turn this server us incoming mail server to catch all
messages for us domain.
Well, I know I have to install courier-imap 'cause I want to use imap,
and will also need to be able to add other domains to this mail server
as I want.
Well, I'd took a look at
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml but it's a little bit
confusing since I had not ever did anything like that and that guide
spoke about things I not sure I need, like SSL.
So, what I want is to know what I really need to make my server catch
all messages incoming to the domains I'll specify at postfix
configuration, and also, how to specify that?

Tks in advice,

Claudinei Matos