> I have users accessing to the bash shell of my Gentoo Server, my
> question is:
>
> How can secure my server with this users accessing to shell? ,

>>You can't trust your users. That's the idea.

That's the point, my server is a DataBase Server, I mean, users log in
and run a C++ script and then they work with the database files.. THEY
HAVE TO LOG IN, so there's only few that has access to the bash shell,
because they need it!!!... so, I ask again, there is some tools, command
that help me to monitoring, securing this server??

Thanks for your soon answers..

Regards,

Israel