On 5/13/05, Bruno Lustosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There used to be an applet in GNOME to notify the user of new mail.
> Now I can't find it. Has it moved into a separate package?
> Using gnome 2.10 here.

Never mind... found it:

emerge -s mail-notification
Searching...
[ Results for search key : mail-notification ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

*  mail-client/mail-notification
      Latest version available: 1.1
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 667 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.nongnu.org/mailnotify/
mbox, MH, Maildir, IMAP, Sylpheed, POP3, Gmail. Authenticates via
apop, ssl, sasl.
      License:     GPL-2

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477