On Tue, 17 May 2005, ZeeGeek wrote:

On 5/17/05, Jorge Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Each time I close Acrobat Reader 7, I get a *really annoying* message asking whether I want to enable JavaScripts, which I don't and won't. This happens no matter what document has been read, or even when no document at all was opened.

Anyone knows a way to disable this *feature*?

--
Jorge Almeida

It's in Edit -> Preferences -> JavaScript, there's an option to enable or
disable it.

Nope. It is there and it is disabled. The problem is that the program
keeps asking whether I want to enable it!