I would like to set up my computer to use dual boot but I have run
into some trouble. The hard drive setup is as follows

hda1 = windows Me
hdb = linux

I have grub installed on hdb and would like my computer to boot from
it. I have changed bios to boot from hdb(linux) instead of
hda(windows) and gentoo boots without a problem. When I try to boot
windows I get a black screen and this prints out

title=Windows ME
rootnoverify (hd1,0)
makeactive
chainloader +1

After this prints out the boot just hangs.

Here is my grub.conf file

default 0
timeout 30
splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz

title=Windows ME
rootnoverify (hd1,0)
makeactive
chainloader +1

title=Gentoo Linux 2.6.11-r3
root (hd0,0)
kernel /kernel-2.6.11-gentoo-r3 root=/dev/hda3

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A.J.