Hello,
I was using s/mime with gpgme on another distro and then, when I tried to use
it on Gentoo I've found out KMail claimed s/mime was not supported, I did the
re-scan and it says gpgme is compiled without s/mime support, so, a fast grep
showed me this:
/usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc:app-crypt/gpgme:smime - Add smime support
so I enabled that USE flag, only to latter found that it is not beign used:
# emerge -vp gpgme

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] app-crypt/gpgme-1.0.2  814 kB

Total size of downloads: 814 kB

Is it me or there's something wrong here ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (http://pupeno.com)
Reading ? Science Fiction ? http://sfreaders.com.ar