On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 18:00 +0200, Matthias Bethke wrote:
> the only remaining problem I
> can think of right now (I'm sure others will pop up once I try it ;)) is
> configfile management. A nightly removal of all the ._cfg* files plus
> some scheme to keep the configs in sync with an SVN server should do it.

Yep. That is most certainly a problem. Unless of course you're so sure
and you can remove CONFIG_PROTECT and then get use buildpkg's to package
in the created tbz2 with the new updated configs. (yeah, you can't use
--buildpkg to do it since it will be with the original un-changed config
files)

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!