> might shed some light (and links) to things you might want to look at if
> Skype bothers you ;-) I have used gnomemeeting before though, and
> although it's a great product it had a load of dependencies which deam
> it in my eyes as not-worth-the-effort, seeing as I don't have gnome
> installed. This was actually a reason I reccomend Skype to most users
> who are looking for such a program as it has very few dependencies, and
> is easy to configure and use.

It sounds like gnomemeeting does do PC to phone calls for a charge:

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x177.html

A pretend emerge has a list of 7 dependencies for me, none of which
are gnome related.  I don't have gnome installed, but I must have
something else that pulled gnome stuff in as dependencies.  I'll give
this a try and let everyone know how it goes.

- Grant