I've discovered that whenever I run monsterz the file is created.  I
don't know why.  monsterz is a python script, so I opened it up in vi
and searched for the string "music.raw" but did not find it
in /usr/games/monsterz.  Maybe something the pygame module or python
itself, but I don't know how to check for that...