Richard Fish wrote:
Massimiliano Bellomo wrote:

Hi all,
do you know if it's possible to have KDE integration with
OpenOffice 2.0 beta ?

Depends on what you mean by integration.  If you mean the 'quickstart'
applet that sits in the system tray for OOo1.1.x, then no, that doesn't
exist yet.

But file associations and K menu entries should be created
out-of-the-box by the ebuild.

-Richard
I mean the rendering of the KDE native widget, icons, file dialog (open, save as, ...); in 2 words the use of the kde "look & feel".
I've red somewhere that OO 2.0 will have this feature, but my beta release looks always like a java application.
Maybe there is some option that i've switched off or some packages i'm missing.
I know that maybe this is not the right place for this question, but, well, i feel good with gentoo people !
Anyway i'll try also in OO or kde mailing list.
Bye,
    Max.