Liar!  Well, we forgive you, I think =).

Actually the better (Gentoo suggested) way to squelch these packages
is to exclude /opt from the search path in the revdep-rebuild script.
Just do EDITOR `which revdep-rebuild` and take /opt out of the
SEARCH_DIRS, most anything that goes in there should be a binary
release, but sadly not every binary package ends up in there
(azureus-bin comes to mind).