On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, David D. Rea wrote:

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 02:53 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'd like to experiment with a blog as a way to track and collaborate on
projects. Do any of you have recommendations, for or against, very
simple blog software, ideally available in portage?

I confess I'm a complete novice when it comes to blogs.

Thanks
Michaek

FWIW...

If you're comfortable installing a masked package, I see that Wordpress
is in Portage. I don't use it myself, but several of the blogs that I
follow use it. There is a large library of freely-available templates,
the features list is extensive, and it produces clean-looking RSS feeds
for those of us who like to syndicate...

Dave

Thanks Dave.

Looks promising. I see it requires mysql. Do you know of any blogs that
do not? (I know, I should probably install mysql, and probably will,
eventually...)