On 6/20/05, Brett I. Holcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you've executed mythfrontend from .xinitrc what happens if you put an
> exit as the last command or just loop back to exec mythfrontend again?

Hi Brett,
   I currently do that in my .xsession file while running xdm. That
causes fluxbox to drop back to the xdm login screen which then
(unfortunately) requires a keyboard to log back in. This is
essentially fine with me IF I have a login manager that allows the
system to be powered down like gdm does, and assuming I eventually
figure out the autologin stuff when booting.

   I wanted the exit 0 command so that a user wasn't left with a
fluxbox desktop and no idea what to do to from there.

Thanks,
Mark