Hi Zhang,

I don't know for sure if what I'm going to say is true, but I believe
that if you kill the gnome-session process being run by your user, it
will shutdown the Gnome session and all the apps that are child
processes of it. It is a wild guess, but might be worth trying.

Hope this helps you out,

Raphael ;)