Holly Bostick wrote:
> Tim Igoe wrote:
>
>>Neil Bothwick wrote:

>>>Tim, is your key on a public server anywhere? Because every time I read
>>>one of your mails, there's an annoying delay as my mailer tries, and
>>>fails, to access your public key.
>>>

>>It should be - used the Enigmail thing in Thunderbird to generate and
>>upload it
>>
>>If not I've stuck it on my hosting @ http://tim.igoe.me.uk/public.key

I had to set it up for a module at uni - so left it on, its very
possible i've not done something quite right.

> FYI, I couldn't import the key from any of the default listed keyservers
> either, nor could I import it directly from the link provided (I may
> have done it wrong, though).

I've just tried to upload it again to keyservers - 3 of the 4 default
ones in my thunderbird failed - 403 errors but the
ldap://certserver.pgp.com works.

> However, downloading the key and importing it from the file worked fine.

That was what I intended with that file.

--
Tim Igoe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers are like Air-con, open windows and they stop working!"