I am looking for an excellent ffmpeg front end/gui.  It doesnt matter if
its a console or X based front end, as long as it supports as many
features of ffmpeg as possible for decoding/encoding processes.  The
main purpose is to convert about 200 mp4's that I have into an SVCD/VCD
or mpg format with ability to play with the quality of the video.  I am
able to do it with the command line, but the lines are so long to edit,
that I'd rather have the buttons and dropdowns to select from instead.
The ideal candidate I found would have been ffmpegX, but that is only
for MacOSX.  Is there something for Linux that is along the same lines
as ffmpegX that would use both mencoder and ffmpeg?