On Thursday 14 July 2005 18:25, A. Khattri wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Michael Thompson wrote:
> > Umm, I thought of that earlier, here is the complete ls -all of the
> > htdocs dir, nothing wrong here that I can see
>
> Do those sub-dectories have index.html file in them?
> If not, then you need to explicitly switch on directory listings (they are
> off by default). An example config:
>
> # allow dir listings for stats folders
> <Directory /home/*/html/stats>
>         AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
>         Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
>         <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
>                 Order allow,deny
>                 Allow from all
>         </Limit>
> </Directory>

They were all working fine until the upgrade of apache, which I missed. They
all have index files.
--
Mike

To see the world in a grain of sand,
and to see heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands,
and eternity in an hour.

GnuGPG KeyID:=FC0D8D9A
http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk

I don't need to outrun the bear, just the guy next to me...