A. R. wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for being off topic, but, does anybody know how to copy a mixed
media CD (music + files)?
And I am talking about a 1:1 low level (exact?) copy, without creating
a toc file to be used by cdrdao.

I have looked at the cdrdao man page, but I guess I may not be
understanding everything said there correctly.

Thanks,

- AR

The closest I've come to making 1:1 copies of plain audio cd's on linux is
cdrdao with the read-cd and write commands.  I never tried to verify if it was
in fact a 1:1 copy but it seems like it.  Maybe that technique works for mixed
mode cd's also (cdrdao seems so support mixed mode).

Zac