On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM, pk <pete...@coolmail.se> wrote:
> On 2010-05-06 16:31, Mark Knecht wrote:
>
>>    Does anyone possibly know of any tools in Open Source for exploring
>> DSP filter design? Something that might allow me to write equations,
>> stimulate the filter, see the results in a GUI?
>
> This probably doesn't answer your question completely (haven't tried it)
> but...:
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/intro.html
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter K

Hi Peter,
   Yes, I've used Spice extensively in years past. Unless they've
added a lot of new stuff then it's mainly about analog design and not
digital signal processing but it could be useful for verifying that
the DSP version of a filter works like the analog version.

   Thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Mark