On 05.11.2010 Arttu V. wrote:

On 5/11/10, Kraus Philipp <philipp.kr...@flashpixx.de> wrote:
Hello,

I try to compile the sys-apps/acl package with the nfs option, but I
can't set the flag. I add to my portage.use
sysapps/acl and nfs but if I emerge the acl or virtual/acl emerge
doesn't use the nfs flag.

Now I have installed
sys-apps/acl Installed versions:  2.2.49(23:33:57 05/09/10)(nls -nfs)

and I need the acl support on the nfs share. How can I recompile the
acl package with nfs support?

First check that the reason for the masking does not apply to your
situation (bug #149472), then I think you can just force-override it
by adding the package atom and USE flag in
/etc/portage/profile/package.use.force (haven't tried myself).

I had try this in a VM but the emerge command don't use the package.use.force

Thx

Phil