Hi,

I have some problem with apache virtual hosts configuration.
When I enter http://www.<myhost>.com in browser, I get the right
page. But when I enter http://<myhost>.com, I'm redirected to
default (other) page on the server. Where could be the problem?
Should not the ServerAlias directive take care of it?

Jarry

# more /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/30_<myhost>_vhost.conf
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.<myhost>.com
        ServerAlias <myhost>.com
        Include /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/<myhost>_vhost.include
        <IfModule mpm_peruser_module>
                ServerEnvironment apache apache
        </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

# more /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/<myhost>_vhost.include
ServerAdmin root@<myhost>.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/<myhost>/htdocs"
<Directory "/var/www/<myhost>/htdocs">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>
<IfModule alias_module>
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/<myhost>/cgi-bin/"
</IfModule>
<Directory "/var/www/<myhost>/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

(Note: my real domain name is substituted with <myhost>)