Hi Mick,

Am 09.06.10 08:05, schrieb Mick:
I can't answer directly your question, but unless you have a
particular reason to use Joomla, I would strongly recommend to give
Drupal a try.  It is a more powerful CMS with more modules than
Joomla.

yes you are right with your comment, I currently use joomla and tried to switch to drupal, but an essential modul, docman, is not available for drupal. If you do not need a tool that manages you download I would recommend drupal too.

Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and
better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.