On 06/09/2010 11:27 PM, Rudmer van Dijk wrote:
Hi,

there is a new qt and kde available, but it still has the annoying USE flag
qt3support... is there a way to get rid of it? a lot of kde packages are
complaining about qt3support and I don't want it.

qt3 left my system a couple of years ago!
so this is starting to get really annoying 8-(

What Paul said. qt3support is needed by some Qt4 programs and it's not optional. If a program needs it, there's no way around it.

But it's nothing you should be concerned about; qt3support is part of Qt4 itself.