On 2010-07-04 11:57, Mick wrote:

> It's part of /bin/busybox I think so running qfile time will not show it up
> and which time won't get you closer either.

I just got curious when the OP posted this so I tried to do a 'which
time' and equery b time but no go... But still I have the 'time' command
available, so I thought it was a bash builtin command, but it isn't
(acc. to the manual)... It's not an alias either. Busybox does contain
the 'time' command but it doesn't seem like there's a hard link called
'time' anywhere in my path, but still I can run 'time'... I'm confused!
Anyone have a good explanation?

Best regards

Peter K