Greets,

I run ~amd64 here, at least I try ;-)

So far everything up-to-date, kernel tuxonice-sources-2.6.34-r1, udev-160

I had to reboot before (something with KVM stuck and I decided to clear
up things with init 6), clean reboot, and now I get the following:

quite long wait at "Waiting for uevents to be processed" ... then dozens
(hundreds?) of lines like:

/sys/devices/virtual/block/md0 (5520)
/sys/devices/virtual/block/md1 (5521)

always changing between md0 and md1 ....

now it stands at "Setting up the Logical Volume Manager" .... hdd-led
active, CPU and cpu-fan as well quite busy ...

I also tried going back to 2.6.34, same result.

Found no udev-related bugs at bugs.gentoo.org ...

Any idea, someone?

I don't want to over-react and start chrooting without a cause ...

Thanks, Stefan