Finally got the show on the road, with the boot ISO image booting, and
even showing the cute penguin <G>.  A couple of more advanced questions
now that I have an expert on the line...

1) Are multiple "-redir" clauses allowed in the "qemu-kvm" boot command?
I've got port 22 redirected, and can copy files and tunnel various
services over scp/ssh.  Having multiple "-redir" clauses (i.e.
re-mapping various ports) would allow a bit more flexibility.

2) What cpu settings should I use on the guest?  The default is 1 core
of a "QEMU" cpu.  I may go to 2 (The host has 4 cores).  Does
"-march=native" handle it properly, or do I have to "cat /proc/cpuinfo"
and select features that show up in the "flags" line?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>